Tuesday 19 June 2012

A great find Mirror

Well this morning I headed to Goodwill to see what fun things came in over the weekend. I don't go as often as I should but I had 20 bucks and wanted to find something to add into my house. Upon inspection of tons of great finds I spotted this sad looking wood framed mirror. It was badly nicked up, however the mirror was perfect condition.  I bought it for 19.00 and brought it home, put some wood filler in the nicks and sanded it down.

I think this beauty would look perfect in an antique white to make it look more vintage. Plus it will look perfect in my dinning room.

I taped up the glass very well and took a spray paint can and went to town. this is just the first coat. Still 3 more to go before it shines like a brand new mirror.


Here is the final look for the mirror. I think it turned out very pretty. I just have to put some hanging wire on the back and put it on the wall. I am happy with the end result.


No comments:

Post a Comment